We are seeking a HR/Admin Officer. This person will be responsible for HR and Admin across the firm.
Position: HR/Admin Officer
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Working hours: 8:30am to 17:30pm
Start Date: Subject to pre-employment checks, as soon as possible.
HR Officer role
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR-related issues from external parties and employees.
- Liaise constantly with the executive management in the design and implementation of company policies.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that align with the overall business strategy and meets top management information needs.
- Implement management policies with regards to salaries, wages, discipline, promotion. Confidentiality and proper management of HR records and information.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation.
- Welcome and provide excellent customer service to our clients.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office, maintain good relationship with vendors/service providers, manage and maintain the safe keeping of all assets of the company.
- Assist in arranging quarterly board meetings.
- Carry out store maintenance and general administrative support.
- Degree holder with HR/Admin experience or related from a financial institution or professional service firms.
- Well versed in Microsoft office applications: (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook). Good interpersonal skills, good team player, self-motivated, willing to learn.